sábado, 19 de abril de 2008

Fuck me and marry me young

you have to die in order to reborn,

you have to take this thing and shove it down your throat,

you have to carve your name into my arm and lick my open sores,

you have to steal the fire and put it to good use

you have to rip away the flesh from my bones (and leave me alone?)

you have to bite the dust that lies deep inside my mouth

you have to touch me and call me “my dirty, pretty whore”

you have to be the one that’s not like the others

you have to mutilate my arms and make flashlights out of my eyes

you have to taste your own tears before you can have mine’s

you have to drink the blood that’s not in my veins

you have to love me and leave me behind

you have to fuck me and leave me to die

you have to show me your insides

you have to finish what you begun

No hay comentarios.: