lunes, 12 de mayo de 2008

Que paja traducir

Put your iPod/iTunes/musik thing on shuffle.
- Press forward for each question.
- Use the song title as the answer to the question.


How am I feeling today?:
Only happy when it rains - Garbage

Will I get far in life?:
Black Math - The White Stripes

How do my friends see me?:
Hurt - Nine Inch Nails =/

Where will I get Married?:
In Die Nacht - Irrlicht

What is the story of my life?:
Boys Don't Cry - The Cure

What was highschool like?:
This Picture - Placebo

How can I get ahead in life?:
Almost got hit by a truck - Daniel Johnston

What is the best thing about me?:
Only You - Portishead (jojojo)

How is today going to be?
Anarchy in the U.K - The Sex Pistols

What is in store for this weekend?:
One - Filter

What song describes my parents?
The rose red bloody stage - Bloody Dead and Sexy

To describe my grandparents?
The Widow - The Mars Volta

How is my life going?:
Rag and Bone - The White Stripes

What song will they play at my funeral?:
I don't want to fall in love - She Wants Revenge

How does the world see me?:
Driven like the snow - Sisters Of Mercy

Will I have a happy life?:
Time - Cinema Strange

What do my friends really think of me?:
Frozen Heart - Blutengel =/

Do people secretly lust after me?:
Go pussy go - Pzychobitch XD

How can I make myself happy?:
Rats - Rasputina

What should I do with my life?:
L'autre bout du monde - Emily Loizeau

Will I ever have children?:
L'hymne a L'amour - Edith Piaf

What is some good advice for me?:
Don't feed the robots - Implant

How will I be remembered?:
The Passenger - Siouxie And The Banshees

What is my signature dancing song?:
Ohne Dich - Girls Under Glass

What do I think my current theme song is?:
Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off - Panic At The Disco

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?:
Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve

What type of girls/boys do you like?:
My alcoholic friends - The Dresden Dolls

How was your last boyfriend/girlfirend like?
You are pretty good looking (for a girl) - The White Stripes XD

How would you describe your last relationship?
Red flags and long nights - She Wants Revenge

What went Wrong?
Tu sangre - Lucybell





No hay comentarios.: